All Weather Roofing will provide you with an estimate that is detailed, so you know exactly what to expect. We want you to be confident that you are making the right choice by choosing
All Weather Roofing as your roofing contractor. Good communication is of utmost importance to us, if you need anything tell us and we will make it happen. If those changes make a difference in your estimate, we will tell you then. Therefore there will be no surprises at the end of the job when final payment is made.
Once you have decided on your roofing materials and have your contract in hand the following is how we would proceed.
1. We pick a start date.
For reroofs the following is necessary.
2. Move all outdoor furniture away from the house.
3. Move vehicles and boats away from the roofing area.
4. Inform any tenants to be cautious of work area and not park close to area.
5. Talk to us about any plants that may need protecting.
6. Move any pictures or objects from inside walls.
For new construction we coordinate with your contractor
1. To let us know what type of siding will be used.
2. That all fascia boards are installed prior to All Weather Roofing starting installation.